For American type pad-mounted secondary substation, the transformer iron, winding, medium voltage load switch and fuse switch are all enclosed in one compartment. The advantage for this type of substation is very compact, simplified structure, easy assembling, flexible operation, which can be applied indoor or outdoor.
• Low noise, low loss, high reliability.
• Small volume and compact structure to facilitate assembling.
• Completely screened and insulated structure, double fuses protection, the fuses are dual-sensitive fuses(temperature-sensitive, current-sensitive).
• Suitable for ring main and terminal power distribution networks.
• Cable connector structure is used for incoming line, which gives the characteristics of disconnecting switch, it is easy and flexible in operation.
• The three-phase three-column structure is employed for transformers, and the step-type seams (Step-lap) process is used for the core, so the transformer has low noise and low loss, good anti-short-circuit and overload abilities.
• High fire point insulating oil is employed, the surface of the transformer is treated to have the abilities of fungus resistance, moisture resistance and salt spray resistance.
|1min Power Frequency Withstand Voltage||35kV|
|Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage||75kV|
|Load Switch Rated Current Breaking Times||200 times|
|Load Switch Mechanical Endurance||2000 times|