24kV solid insulated switchgear is suitable for middle voltage power distribution system of 24kV and whose current is under 630A. It is more reliable than the SF6 ring main unit, and is more suitable for a wider range of applications in both of GB standard and IEC standard.
• All live parts are sealed or embedded in the epoxy resin and silicon rubber, fully insulated and wholly enclosed structure, safety protection level: IP67.
• Enhanced phase separation design, independent phase insulation to avoid the fault between phases.
• Switch working position of each phase could be observed independently, which improves operation safety.
• Applicable to low temperature areas, high altitude areas, high humidity areas, high corrosion areas, low-lying areas and explosion forbidden places.
• Standard modular design to facilitate circuit extension, modification and replacement.
• Feasible to any replacement in both circumstances of any unit in fault and according user needs.
• Smaller dimention makes it more convinient to be moved, transported or replaced.
• Epoxy resin is employed instead of SF6.
|Rated Short-time Withstand Current||20kA, 4S|
|Rated Peak Withstand Current||50kA|
|1min Power Frequency Withstand Voltage||65/50kV|
|Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage||65/50kV|
|Mechanical Endurance||10000 times|